HP LaserJet 4100n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $40.95
When it’s time to get a new toner cartridge for your HP LaserJet 4100n, buy only from a reputable seller like Carrot Ink. With 20 years of industry experience, we go the extra mile to bring you only high-quality remanufactured toner cartridges. For your LaserJet 4100n, we’ve got the remanufactured High-Yield HP 61X (C8061X) Black with printer compatibility guaranteed or your money back. Yes, if for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, let us know and we’ll offer you free return or replacement. We are readily available via our toll-free line or online chat. Contact us today.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4100n ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4100dtn, HP LaserJet 4101mfp, and many more!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $40.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover. Carefully remove the used toner by grabbing the middle of the cartridge and pulling it out toward you.
- Get the new toner cartridge. Remove all its packaging materials including the orange tab along the side of the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Position it with the arrow facing inward, towards the printer.
- Push the new cartridge into the slot, as far as it will go. Make sure you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover and print a test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my HP LaserJet 4050tn say ‘Install Black Cartridge’ if I’ve just replaced the black cartridge?
You have probably installed the new cartridge incorrectly. Try removing the cartridge, and then reinstall it. This time make sure it is properly seated in the printer and it snaps into place before you close the top cover.
Why is it that the prints look faded after I installed a new ink cartridge?
There may be blocked nozzles in the newly installed cartridge. Try running a cleaning program on your printer and see if the quality of the prints would improve.
Can I return my newly bought ink cartridge if it does not work with my printer?
Yes. But you can always contact us first if you need assistance with any issues you encountered with our products. Our customer service team is available to help you with your concerns.