HP LaserJet 4050tn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Get the lowest prices on replacement toner cartridges for HP LaserJet 4050tn printers combined with fast shipping and reliable customer service here at Carrot Ink. We are a trusted online store offering brand-new, high-quality compatible toner cartridges for various HP models. We ensure all our compatible products meet or exceed original HP cartridges in both print quality and page yields. If it’s the High-Yield HP 27X (C4127X) Black that you need, you can rest assured that it will work with your HP printer. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Place your order with us now!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the print cartridge door by pressing the print-cartridge-door release button.
- Grasp the handle in the middle and pull it towards you to slide the used toner cartridge out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and give it a few shakes to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the handle and slowly slide the new cartridge inside the printer. Push it far down until it locks into place.
- Press down the print cartridge door to close it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some tips to help save on toner when using my HP LaserJet 3030?
One way to save toner is to select the EconoMode on your device properties settings. When your printer is in EconoMode, it uses less toner on each page. Take note, however, that this may affect the print quality of your printed pages.
What’s a simple way to prevent damage to the print cartridge?
We strongly recommend not to remove the new toner cartridge from the package until you are ready to use it. Exposure to any light source for more than a few minutes can cause it to get damaged.
How come there are graphics and text missing when I started printing with the new toner cartridge?
One possible reason would be the sealing tape might still be in the new cartridge. Try removing the new cartridge and check if the tape is still intact. Remove the tape and reinstall the cartridge.