HP LaserJet 4050 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Small offices that do a lot of high volume printing with printers such as the HP LaserJet 4050 need high-yield toner cartridges. These cartridges have the exact same specifications as regular ones, but contain more toner. Thus, they can print up to twice the number of pages compared to regular cartridges. We highly recommend the high-yield HP 27X (C4127X) black compatible toner cartridge. This is a generic cartridge that is much cheaper than OEM or original cartridges but offer the same print quality and performance. Try it and enjoy a budget-friendly alternative that still delivers crisp, professional quality monochrome prints.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4050 Toner
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the toner cartridge of the HP LaserJet 4050, refer to this guide:
- Remove the top cover to gain access to the old toner cartridge.
- Find the handle and pull the old cartridge out of the machine.
- Open the box of the new Carrot Ink HP 27X and carefully remove it from the packaging.
- Tilt the cartridge side to side a few times to redistribute the toner.
- Remove the packing tape completely from the cartridge.
- Put it into the machine and make sure it aligns with the rails inside.
- Make sure the new cartridge is securely in place before you close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new HP 27X into my HP LaserJet 4050 but the printouts are either too light or smearing. How do I fix this?
Make sure you adjust the printer’s toner density setting. You should also redistribute the toner inside the cartridge before installing by slowly rocking the cartridge side to side. Our customer service representatives are ready to help you should you need assistance regarding this.
How long can I store HP laser toner?
Most toner cartridges have a shelf life of 18-24 months. Carrot Ink’s compatible HP 27X has a standard shelf life of 24-36 months. However, if you’re going to store it for that long, make sure it is tightly packed in its original packaging and stored in a cool, dry place to prevent the toner from clumping.
Does your HP 27X come with a warranty?
Yes! You can shop with confidence thanks to our 1-year money back guarantee. If our HP 27X does not live up to expectations within 365 days after purchase date, we will replace it, or you may return it for a full refund of the purchase price.