HP LaserJet 4 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Any office that does a lot of printing should always have good toner in stock. With Carrot Ink, you don't just get high quality HP LaserJet 4 Toner, you can also save up to 80% on printing costs! You can choose between the standard HP 98A (92298A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge for daily use, but if you are do plenty of bulk printing, you can go for our HP 98X (92298X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge which can print up to 8800 pages. We at Carrot Ink have been in the business for two decades and we take pride in the quality of our products and our customer service. Our toners are backed by 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Shipping is also free for orders $40 and above. Contact us now and we'd be happy to discuss with you your ink options.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4 ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4 Plus, HP LaserJet 5m, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $43.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4m, HP LaserJet 5se, and more!
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $37.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the scanner assembly of the printer, and then lift the top cover to gain access to the cartridge.
- Grab the used cartridge by the middle holder and then remove it from the printer by pulling it out.
- Get the new cartridge's box and pull the release tab on the packaging shell to open it. Take out the new cartridge and put away the old one into the shell for recycling.
- Grab the middle handle of the cartridge and make sure it is aligned with the tracks inside the printer. Slide the new toner into the printer until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover and then lower the scanner assembly. You can run an alignment test to check if the installation has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the standard HP LaserJet 4 Toner print?
The HP 98A (92298A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print an approximate of 6800 pages which is ideal for printing smaller quantities.
If this is a remanufactured toner, will it work with my printer?
Yes! Our remanufactured inks and toners are compatible with branded printers which means you don't have to worry about your machine being damaged.
I want to buy more than one toner. How do I ensure the unboxed ones don't go bad?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months but if you're planning to stock up on new cartridges, we recommend that you store them in a cool, dry place and preferably away from direct heat and sunlight since ink is generally sensitive to changes in temperature.