LaserJet 3330Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3330
- HP 15A (C7115A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1220, HP LaserJet 3320mfp, and more! Learn More
- HP C7115X (15X) Black High Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 3330, HP LaserJet 1200, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old toner cartridge on an HP LaserJet 3330, follow the simple steps below:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge and gently pull it straight up to take it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge and remove it from the box.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Locate the tab at the end of the cartridge and pull it gently to remove the entire length of the tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct position and push it forward until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I prevent the print cartridge from getting damaged?
When installing a new toner cartridge, do not expose it to light for more than a few minutes to prevent it from getting damaged.
What to do if the toner spills on my clothing when I installed a new cartridge on my HP LaserJet 3330?
Use a dry cloth to wipe the toner off your clothing. You may also wash your clothing in cold water and air dry it afterward.
Is a remanufactured cartridge the same with a compatible cartridge?
No. Although both are cheaper alternatives to expensive genuine cartridges, they vary greatly. Compatible cartridges are made of entirely brand-new components, while remanufactured cartridges are rebuilt original cartridges.