HP LaserJet 3200 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP LaserJet 3200 is a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine all in one promising to save space and simplify your work area while still providing quality performance and documents. Using Carrot Ink products, you won’t just be saving on space, but you’ll be saving money too! Our HP 92A (C4092A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge promises up to 2,500 pages of clear and crisp monochrome printing and copying that is up to 50% cheaper than genuine toner cartridges. Our products here at Carrot Ink are the practical alternative, and we guarantee that we’ll exceed your expectations; or your money back! We even give free shipping on all orders over $40, so check out our shop and see what we have to offer.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the two printer door release latches and open the printer door.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge several times from side to side (about twice per second) to distribute the toner evenly.
- Grasp the end of the sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull firmly to remove the entire length of the tape (about twice as long as the cartridge).
- Hold the cartridge by the handle, with the arrows facing the printer, and slide the cartridge into the black grooves in the printer. Rotate the cartridge firmly into place and close the printer door.
- Close the front paper path door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “Standard Capacity” mean?
It means that the cartridge has the standard amount of ink for a cartridge of that size. In this case, that means that the HP 92A (C4092A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages.
What is your warranty guarantee?
We have a 100% money back guarantee and free returns for all items up to 1 year from purchase. If you run into any problems with a product you've bought from us, we also have customer agents who're willing to help you!
What will happen to my printer’s warranty if I use your cartridge?
Nothing! We guarantee that our compatible cartridge will not affect the warranty of your printer.