LaserJet 2430tnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2430tn
- HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 11A (Q6511A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press down on the top of the printer to lower the front cover.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out while holding it in the middle.
- Put the old toner cartridge on top of a clean paper to catch any toner spill.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the packing materials of the new cartridge include the shipping lock.
- Find the pull tab at the end of the cartridge and pull it to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it firmly, as far as it goes, until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the remanufactured HP 11X and HP 11A?
The remanufactured HP 11X cartridge is a high yield black cartridge while the remanufactured HP 11A is a standard cartridge. The high yield version contains more ink and yields more pages than the standard HP 11A.
Would it be ideal to use a high yield HP 11X on my HP LaserJet 2430tn printer?
Well, it all depends on the volume of what you print and how frequently you use your HP LaserJet 2430tn printer. If you print hundreds or even thousands of pages every day, then a high yield cartridge is a good choice. It may be more expensive but it definitely offers a lower cost per page.
If you are not available by phone, how do we contact you?
If you want to reach us during weekends, you can always send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.