HP LaserJet 2430n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
The HP LaserJet 2430n is ideal for small and medium businesses because it offers print speeds up to 30 ppm. It is also very easy to use and maintain, thanks to its intuitive two-line graphical control panel. And since it features up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, users can enjoy printouts with crisp and clear detail. But users of this printer are not too happy about the overly expensive genuine replacement toner cartridge. And if you’re among them, you’re probably looking for a cheaper alternative. Look no further because we’ve got you covered here at Carrot Ink. Purchase our low-priced HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge and save up to 75% off the cost of original HP cartridge.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 2430n ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more!
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $37.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $33.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover by pressing down on the top of the printer.
- Hold the old toner cartridge in the middle and slide it out to take it out of the printer.
- Set the old toner cartridge aside.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the box.
- Remove the packing materials of the new cartridge include the shipping lock.
- Locate the pull tab at the end of the cartridge and pull it to remove the protective tape completely.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it goes until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I continue printing when my HP LaserJet 2430n reports that print cartridge life is low?
Simply select ‘CONTINUE’ to continue printing while a ‘REPLACE CARTRIDGE’ alert message appears. But we suggest you get a replacement toner cartridge afterward to avoid printing delay when the print cartridge totally runs out of toner.
What to do when the cartridge is out?
Although you can continue printing even when the cartridge is out, we highly recommend that you replace the empty toner cartridge at once to avoid print quality issues. To do this, simply select ‘STOP’ and replace the empty cartridge.
What is the temperature to take note when storing unopened toner cartridges?
Always store an unopened print cartridge in an environment with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C (-4°F to 104°F) and relative humidity between 10% and 90%.