LaserJet 2430nCartridge prices starting at $40.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2430n
- HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 11A (Q6511A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover by pressing down on the top of the printer.
- Hold the old toner cartridge in the middle and slide it out to take it out of the printer.
- Set the old toner cartridge aside.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the box.
- Remove the packing materials of the new cartridge include the shipping lock.
- Locate the pull tab at the end of the cartridge and pull it to remove the protective tape completely.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer. Push it as far as it goes until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I continue printing when my HP LaserJet 2430n reports that print cartridge life is low?
Simply select ‘CONTINUE’ to continue printing while a ‘REPLACE CARTRIDGE’ alert message appears. But we suggest you get a replacement toner cartridge afterward to avoid printing delay when the print cartridge totally runs out of toner.
What to do when the cartridge is out?
Although you can continue printing even when the cartridge is out, we highly recommend that you replace the empty toner cartridge at once to avoid print quality issues. To do this, simply select ‘STOP’ and replace the empty cartridge.
What is the temperature to take note when storing unopened toner cartridges?
Always store an unopened print cartridge in an environment with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C (-4°F to 104°F) and relative humidity between 10% and 90%.