LaserJet 2430dtnCartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2430dtn
- HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 11A (Q6511A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer by lowering the front cover.
- Grab the used cartridge and then carefully pull it out of the printer.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge and remove all the shipping locks and necessary tabs from the product.
- Align the new toner's chip with the printer's and then slide the cartridge into the machine until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover. You may also run a print test to check if the installation is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
When an ink or toner cartridge is remanufactured, it means that the cartridge has been sent to a legitimate remanufacturing facility for ink restocking and repair of necessary parts. They cartridges are refilled in full, which means you'll be able to get the same quantity of ink just like when you buy a brand-new cartridge.
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our standard HP 11A (Q6511A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 6000 pages, while our HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can deliver up to 20000 pages. Please note that a cartridge's yield may be a case to case basis depending on the type of paper you use, frequency of printing, and printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. If you plan to stock several boxes of toners, we advise that you keep them in a cool, dry place with proper ventilation. You also need to keep them away from direct heat and sunlight for changes in temperature may affect the ink's quality.