LaserJet 2430Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2430
- HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 11A (Q6511A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lower the printer's front cover to gain access to the cartridge.
- Gently remove the used cartridge by grabbing the handle and pulling it out.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove all necessary shipping locks and seals. After that, hold the toner on both sides and then rock it gently for a few times to distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Align the new toner's chip with the printer's and then insert it into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover. To check if the ink replacement is successful, run a print test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the standard cartridge and the high-yield one?
The HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 6000 pages. On the other hand, the HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 20000 pages which is ideal for frequent and/or bulk printing. Keep in mind that a cartridge's yield may still vary depending on other factors such as type of paper and printer settings.
Does this toner have an expiration date?
This toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months. You can care for unused toners by storing them in a cool, dry place with proper ventilation. Do not expose unopened cartridges to direct heat and sunlight to ensure the ink's quality intact.
How soon can I receive my order?
We offer same day shipping for most orders if your make your purchase by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday-Thursday. We're also glad to inform you that shipping is free for orders worth $40 and above.