HP LaserJet 2430 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Choose Carrot Ink as your source of high quality replacement HP LaserJet 2430 Toner and you never have to worry about expensive toner again. Here at Carrot Ink, you'll find the best deals for premium quality toner. You can get our HP LaserJet 2430 Toner at a fraction of the cost of original cartridges! Save more than 80% on toner prices while still enjoying reliably crisp and long-lasting prints. You can also try our HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge if your printing requires an extra boost. Since 1998, we at Carrot Ink have been committed to delivering only the best remanufactured ink replacements to help our customers maintain quality while they save money. Call us now to learn more about ink and toner options because we got them all!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 2430 ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more!
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $34.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $32.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lower the printer's front cover to gain access to the cartridge.
- Gently remove the used cartridge by grabbing the handle and pulling it out.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove all necessary shipping locks and seals. After that, hold the toner on both sides and then rock it gently for a few times to distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Align the new toner's chip with the printer's and then insert it into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover. To check if the ink replacement is successful, run a print test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the standard cartridge and the high-yield one?
The HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 6000 pages. On the other hand, the HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 20000 pages which is ideal for frequent and/or bulk printing. Keep in mind that a cartridge's yield may still vary depending on other factors such as type of paper and printer settings.
Does this toner have an expiration date?
This toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months. You can care for unused toners by storing them in a cool, dry place with proper ventilation. Do not expose unopened cartridges to direct heat and sunlight to ensure the ink's quality intact.
How soon can I receive my order?
We offer same day shipping for most orders if your make your purchase by 3PM Pacific Time from Monday-Thursday. We're also glad to inform you that shipping is free for orders worth $40 and above.