HP LaserJet 2420 TonerCartridge prices starting at $40.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2420
- HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 11A (Q6511A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Next, load paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and carefully pull the used toner upward.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and then hold it on both sides. Rock the cartridge back and forth for about 6-8 times to distribute the toner inside the thoroughly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps into place. Close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the printer to run an automatic print test to see that you’ve installed the new toner correctly.
Will generic toners void my printer’s warranty?Carrot Ink’s remanufactured toners are made to work perfectly with their corresponding name-brand printers. As such, your printer’s warranty will remain valid even after using our toners.
Does this toner print a high yield?
Definitely! This toner cartridge can print up to 6,000 pages.
Does it have an expiration date?
Our product has a shelf life of 24-36 months, so feel free to purchase them to have one at the ready as soon as your printer tells you it’s running out of ink. However, if you are not going to use It right away, make sure you store it properly in a cool and dry place and kept in its original packaging.