HP LaserJet 2420 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
If you’ve never heard of 80% savings on printing costs then you have yet to meet our HP LaserJet 2420 toner. Created to meet the market’s highest standards for inks and toners, Carrot Ink only supplies you with quality remanufactured cartridges that are budget-friendly. You can also enjoy discounts on our higher-yielding toners such as the HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. We take pride in our outstanding customer service so feel free to send us a message when you have an inquiry. We also offer free shipping for orders $40 and higher, as well as a no-questions-asked money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 2420 Toner
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2420, HP LaserJet 2430dtn, and many more!
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $34.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2430dtn, HP LaserJet 2410, and many more!
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $32.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Next, load paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door and carefully pull the used toner upward.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and then hold it on both sides. Rock the cartridge back and forth for about 6-8 times to distribute the toner inside the thoroughly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the slot and push until it snaps into place. Close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the printer to run an automatic print test to see that you’ve installed the new toner correctly.
Will generic toners void my printer’s warranty?Carrot Ink’s remanufactured toners are made to work perfectly with their corresponding name-brand printers. As such, your printer’s warranty will remain valid even after using our toners.
Does this toner print a high yield?
Definitely! This toner cartridge can print up to 6,000 pages.
Does it have an expiration date?
Our product has a shelf life of 24-36 months, so feel free to purchase them to have one at the ready as soon as your printer tells you it’s running out of ink. However, if you are not going to use It right away, make sure you store it properly in a cool and dry place and kept in its original packaging.