LaserJet 2300nCartridge prices starting at $42.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2300n
- HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2300dn, HP LaserJet 2300d, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Unplug the power and communications cable.
- Lift the printer off of the optional tray if installed.
- Open the top door.
- Grab the empty cartridge in the middle and lift it straight up and out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and unbox it.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging and gently shake it to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull the plastic pull tab at the end of the cartridge to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve the print quality when printing with a cartridge that is running low on toner?
When faded or light areas start to appear on the printouts, you can temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge. Simply rotate the cartridge and shake it from side to side to redistribute the toner.
After redistributing the toner, printouts remain light—what to do?
If the printouts remain light even after redistributing the toner, then it’s high time you get a replacement toner cartridge.
What can I do to prevent damage to the print cartridge prior to installation?
After removing the new toner cartridge from the packaging, make sure not to expose it to light for more than a few minutes to prevent it from getting damaged. As much as possible, insert it into your HP LaserJet 2300n immediately after taking it out of the packaging and removing its protective tape.