HP LaserJet 2300dn Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Thanks to its speed, paper capacity, and print volume, the HP LaserJet 2300dn is perfect to be used between two people who need a high-volume of printed documents or to be networked in an office. The printer’s powerful engine needs to be partnered with the same high-quality toner. This is where Carrot Ink comes in. Our HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge and HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can match the quality of OEM laser toner cartridges, giving you consistent yields and output quality. Our toners will not void your printer’s quality. Get your toners now and avail our free shipping on orders over $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $112.95
Special Price $43.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open both the top and front covers of your printer. Remove the old cartridge and dispose of it properly.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its packaging. Make sure that you shake it gently to distribute the toner inside. Lastly, remove the protective paper.
- Look for the sealing tape located at the side of the new cartridge. Pull it until all the tape is detached.
- Insert the new cartridge on your printer. To ensure that the new cartridge is placed properly, look at the tabs and confirm that it fits into the designated slot. You should hear it lock into place.
- Close both the top and front covers of your printer.
My HP LaserJet 2300dn is old. Will this still work?
Definitely! Our products are guaranteed to be compatible with your LaserJet 2300dn.
How can I tell if this is brand new? I don’t want a cartridge that’s a leftover from stocks years ago!
We guarantee that all our products are brand new. If you find any issues with the quality or any damage on the packaging, you can return it and we’ll replace it—no questions asked! Please contact our customer service if you need any help.
How is the print quality of these cartridges?
Our cartridges are remanufactured based on OEM standards, guaranteeing that you’ll get the same output quality as that of its original counterparts.