LaserJet 2300dCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2300d
- HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2300dn, HP LaserJet 2300d, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is turned off. See to it that the power and communications cables are unplugged.
- Lift the printer off of the optional tray if installed.
- Open the top door.
- Hold the used cartridge in the middle and lift it straight up to take it out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Carefully pull the plastic pull tab at the end of the cartridge to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Questions Asked
Why am I getting printouts that are lighter than usual after installing a new toner cartridge?
Lighter printouts could be due to the activated EconoMode setting on your printer control panel. You can
turn this toner-saving feature off by unchecking the checkbox on the Print Quality tab settings.
How do I store a new ink cartridge?
Do not remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging until you are ready to install it on your HP Laserjet 2300d. Keep it away from direct sunlight—store it only in a cool, dry place.
How would I know when the cartridge is low on toner?
When the cartridge is low on toner, the ORDER CARTRIDGE message appears on the printer control panel.