HP LaserJet 2300d ink
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The HP LaserJet 2300d offer reliable printing performance for business professionals with advanced printing needs. It produces 1200 dpi resolutions at speeds of up to 25 ppm with 10-second first page out time. It sure makes printing faster, easier, and more convenient. But a lot of consumers complain about the high cost of genuine cartridges whenever they need to get a replacement. And if you’re one of them, you won’t be complaining anymore if you just choose a compatible toner cartridge for your HP printer. We carry the compatible HP 10A Black Jumbo for your high-volume printing needs. It’s designed to work on your printer or your money back. Purchase one today!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $112.95
Special Price $43.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is turned off. See to it that the power and communications cables are unplugged.
- Lift the printer off of the optional tray if installed.
- Open the top door.
- Hold the used cartridge in the middle and lift it straight up to take it out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Carefully pull the plastic pull tab at the end of the cartridge to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Questions Asked
Why am I getting printouts that are lighter than usual after installing a new toner cartridge?
Lighter printouts could be due to the activated EconoMode setting on your printer control panel. You can
turn this toner-saving feature off by unchecking the checkbox on the Print Quality tab settings.
How do I store a new ink cartridge?
Do not remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging until you are ready to install it on your HP Laserjet 2300d. Keep it away from direct sunlight—store it only in a cool, dry place.
How would I know when the cartridge is low on toner?
When the cartridge is low on toner, the ORDER CARTRIDGE message appears on the printer control panel.