LaserJet 2300Cartridge prices starting at $53.95
Your HP LaserJet 2300 printer provides a great mid-range option for home or small office use. It deserves nothing but the best toner to ensure its longevity and high-quality output. Carrot Ink’s low-cost, high-value toners are the perfect companion for your printer. We guarantee that our HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge and HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge come with no defects and would display only the highest standard of workmanship. We provide a one-year warranty on our products with a no-questions-asked return policy. Order today and get free shipping for products over !
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2300, LaserJet 2300d, LaserJet 2300dn, LaserJet 2300dtn, LaserJet 2300L, LaserJet 2300n
- HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover and front cover of your printer. Then, remove the old cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it gently to make sure the toner is evenly distributed inside. Remove the protective paper.
- Find the sealing tape at the side of the new cartridge. Remove it by pulling it until all the tape comes off.
- Place the new cartridge on the printer. Make sure the tab fits perfectly into the slot. You will hear it lock into place.
- Close the top cover and the front cover of your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m getting the “non-genuine” error message on my HP LaserJet 2300. What do I do?
This is a common error that occurs with remanufactured inks. If it happens to you, press OK or Continue to dismiss the message. Your HP LaserJet 2300 will then continue to work as it normally would. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support team for additional assistance.
I have another HP LaserJet model. Will this toner work?
Our products are only compatible with the HP LaserJet 2300. If you have another HP model, please feel free to look around our store via our search button for the specific toner cartridge that you need.
How many copies of paper can I get before my cartridge runs out?
For the HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge, you’ll get 10,500 printed pages. The HP 10A (Q2610A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge will give you 6,000 printed pages. This is an estimate based on standard page coverage. Actual results will vary depending on usage, printer settings, etc.