LaserJet 2200dCartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2200d
- HP 96A (C4096A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2100m, HP LaserJet 2200dn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button that is located at the back of the printer.
- Extend the output tray.
- Open the print cartridge door to gain access to the used toner cartridge.
- Grasp the handle in the middle of the cartridge and pull it out towards you to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and then out of its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner 5 to 6 times.
- Pull the orange tab until all the tape is removed from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its slot and push it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not safe to touch the imaging drum of the new toner cartridge?
Touching the imaging drum at the bottom of the new toner cartridge can lead to print quality problems. Exercise extra caution when installing the new cartridge.
What’s the reason behind rotating or rocking the new toner cartridge a few times before installing?
Rotating or gently rocking the new cartridge a few times before installing helps dislodge or distribute the toner inside evenly. This results in a clean and even print.
Which is better for my HP LaserJet 1022n printer: the jumbo extra high-yield toner cartridge or just the high-yield version?
Well, it all depends on your printer use. If you need to print a large volume for a project, then the jumbo extra high-yield may be the better option. It gives 1000 more pages than our high-yield version.