LaserJet 2200Cartridge prices starting at $52.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2200, LaserJet 2200d, LaserJet 2200dn, LaserJet 2200dse, LaserJet 2200dt, LaserJet 2200dtn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing a new toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet 2200:
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Take out all the packaging materials used to cover the new print cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge. And then, carefully rock it from left to right or vice versa to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Find the sealing tape tab on the very end of the print cartridge.
- Gently bend the tab from front to back until it breaks loose and separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab to remove the tape completely.
- Push the cartridge inside the printer as far as it can go.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a jumbo toner cartridge and a standard cartridge?
Well, the two differs in page yield. The jumbo toner cartridge has higher page yield than a standard cartridge.
Are jumbo toner cartridges and high yield cartridges the same?
Yes. Both produce more printed pages than standard cartridges. It’s just that some manufacturers prefer to use the term jumbo than high yield.
Is a jumbo toner cartridge a good buy for my HP LaserJet 2200?
Well, it depends on your printer use. If your business requires a lot of large-volume printing, then a jumbo toner cartridge makes a good purchase.