HP LaserJet 2100tn TonerCartridge prices starting at $52.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2100tn
- HP 96A (C4096A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2100m, HP LaserJet 2200dn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your printer. Next, gently pull the old cartridge out and dispose of it properly.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its packaging. Be careful not to expose it to any light source for long periods of time as it might damage it.
- Look for the plastic seal on the side and pull it out. This will help release the toner and prevent any leaks.
- Slide the new cartridge in place. Push it down the printer and make sure you hear its lock.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the JUMBO and standard cartridges?
With the HP 96A (C4096A) JUMBO Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, you’ll get approximated 7,000 high-quality print pages. The HP 96A (C4096A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, on the other hand, will give you approximately 5,000 page yields. Actual results will vary due to factors like printer settings, paper type, etc.
Is this compatible with my other HP printers?
This particular product is only compatible with the HP LaserJet 2100tn. But no worries! You can browse our product page for your particular HP printer model. We’re sure you’ll find the right toner for your printer. Feel free to also ask assistance from our customer service if you can’t find what you’re looking for!
I didn’t like the quality of the printed pages! What am I to do next?
We are very sorry to hear this. Please contact our customer service via live chat or phone call and we’ll be happy to assist you. Don’t worry as our toners will not void your printer’s warranty. We will also return your product—no questions asked.