HP LaserJet 2100 TonerCartridge prices starting at $52.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2100
- HP 96A (C4096A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2100m, HP LaserJet 2200dn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your printer and gently pull the old cartridge out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging. Locate the plastic seal on the side of the new toner and pull that out, which will release the toner towards the drum and prevent any leaks.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer and push it down until you hear it lock in place.
- Close the top cover of your printer.
I’ve read bad reviews about remanufactured cartridges. Will this work well with my HP LaserJet 2100?
We understand your hesitation, but we guarantee you that this will definitely work well with your HP LaserJet 2100. Our high-quality products are designed to match OEM HP toners, producing the best quality prints at a fraction of the original price.
Will these cartridges give me stray lines or dots on my papers? How about leaks?
We only want your satisfaction at Carrot Ink. We have provided high-quality products since 1998, and we make sure that the print quality of each cartridge will be comparable to original toners. No stray lines or dots on your papers. Our products also do not leak.
What are the terms of your warranty?
We have a one-year warranty on all our products. If you’re not satisfied, we have a no-questions-asked return policy. Just contact our customer service and let us know any issues you’ve encountered.