HP LaserJet 1320tn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Ideal for home or office use, the HP LaserJet 1320tn specializes in producing letters and papers with a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute. It features the Instant-on Technology, so you need not wait for the printer to warm up—first page prints in as few as 8.5 seconds. So with this convenience, would you let it run out of toner without a spare cartridge on hand? You sure would not want to experience any printing delay, so get a replacement toner cartridge here at Carrot Ink. Our remanufactured HP 38A Black is designed to offer the same reliable performance and page yield at the fraction of the cost of OEM toner cartridge. Place your order with us today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 1320tn ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320nw, HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One, and many more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $28.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320t, HP LaserJet 1160Le, and many more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Hold the old print cartridge at the middle and pull it toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the new print cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Locate the tab on the left side of the cartridge, and then bend it to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until the protective tape is completely removed.
- Distribute the toner inside the new cartridge by rocking it gently from front to back.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge if I get toner specks and dots on the printouts?
No, you don’t have to. Toner specks and dots on print results are due to a dirty printer media path. Clean the printer media path using a transparency or a copier grade paper that has a smooth surface.
How would I know how much toner is left in each cartridge on my HP LaserJet 1320tn?
Alert messages indicating a low toner cartridge often appear on your HP LaserJet 1320tn printer panel. But if none appears and you want to know how much toner is left on the cartridges, simply print a configuration page from the control panel. The Supplies Status page, which shows the ink status of each cartridge, automatically prints whenever you do this.
Do you offer a guarantee on your remanufactured HP toner cartridges?
Yes. All our remanufactured toner cartridges, including the ones compatible with HP printers, are backed by a full one-year money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase, we’ll give you a full refund within 365 days of purchase.