HP LaserJet 1320n TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1320n
- HP 49X (Q5949X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320nw, HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer cover and carefully remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it at an upward angle.
- Remove all the covers and seals on your new cartridge. To do this, locate the tab on the left side of the cartridge and break it loose. Pull the tab until you remove all the tape.
- Gently shake the new toner from front to back several times to help distribute the ink inside.
- Put the new cartridge back into the printer, making sure that you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between all the cartridges you offer?
All the products you see on this page produce the same high-quality prints but with different page yields. The 49A Black Toner Cartridge produces 2,500 pages, 49A Jumbo Black Toner Cartridge produces 4,000 pages, while the 49X High Yield Toner Cartridge produces 6,000 pages.
Will the ink get smudged or rubbed off the paper?
Our products work perfectly with any type of paper, as we have formulated them to meet or exceed OEM standards. The only difference is that you get the same quality for less the original cost!
What if this isn’t compatible with my HP1320n?
No worries here! All our products are compatible with your HP1320n printer. If, for any reason, you don’t like the quality of our products, let us know and we’ll give you free returns.