HP LaserJet 1320 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Finding replacement toner cartridges for your HP 1320 LaserJet Printer has never been cheaper, faster and easier! Below you will find all the toner cartridges we offer that are compatible with your printer including High Yield HP 49X (Q5949X) Black and Jumbo HP 49A (Q5949A) Black models. At CarrotInk, we specialize in high-quality, compatible (generic brand) toner cartridges to save you up to 75% off OEM prices. As you select a toner, be sure to note the page yield differences between standard, high yield, and jumbo page cartridges. Helpful Buyer Tip: Compare the cost per page by dividing page yield by price!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 1320 Toner
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320t, HP LaserJet 1160Le, and more!
Regular Price: $65.95
Special Price $31.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320nw, HP LaserJet 3390 All-in-One, and many more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $27.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1320t, HP LaserJet 1160Le, and many more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $23.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner in your HP LaserJet 1320 with these five simple steps:
- Open the front cover (with the logo on it) by grabbing the top edge and pulling outwards and down at the same time.
- Remove the toner cartridge by pulling outward gently. It should slide out easily.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the cover and seal. Shake or rock it gentaly back and forth several times to properly mix the internal contents for even printing.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer until you hear and feel it click into place.
- Gently close the front cover until it clicks securely into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 49A (Q5949A) and HP 49X (Q5949X)?
The "X" model is a "High Yield" version that can print about 50% more pages per cartridge. The physical size of the cartridges are the same, but the internal toner storage tank has been expanded in the "X" Model
What's the difference between 49A and Q5949A? Are they different products?
No! They are the same product but one is the short name and the other is the long name.
Is it okay for me to use a compatible cartridge in my HP LaserJet 1320?
Yes! There is no problem with using compatible, remanufactured, or generic toner cartridges in your printer. They are guaranteed to work or your money back!