LaserJet 1300nCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1300n
- HP 13X (Q2613X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1300, HP LaserJet 1300n, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the cartridge door of the printer and then carefully remove the used toner cartridge from the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold the new toner by both sides and gently rock it back and forth 5-6 times to ensure that the ink inside is evenly distributed.
- Remove the sealing tape by pulling on its tab which you will find on the right side of the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner into the printer and push until it snaps into place. Lastly, close the cartridge door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
My printer belongs to the same series this toner is meant for. Can I use this with my machine?
Here are the printer models this toner is compatible with: LASERJET 1300, LASERJET 1300N, and LASERJET 1300XI. If your printer is on the list, you may use this toner.
Does the use of remanufactured toners void a printer’s warranty?
No. Carrot Ink’s toners are remanufactured according to the standard of OEMs, which means they are at par with original cartridges from genuine brands. This also means that our products are guaranteed to work with your machine perfectly and they will not void your printer’s warranty.
How are inks and toners remanufactured?
Empty ink and toner cartridges are sent to authorized remanufacturing facilities where they are refilled to capacity, and their missing parts replaced to make sure that they will function optimally.