LaserJet 1300Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1300
- HP 13X (Q2613X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1300, HP LaserJet 1300n, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Easy steps to replace a toner cartridge in an HP LaserJet 1300 printer.
- Pull open the print cartridge door.
- Take the empty toner cartridge that you wish to replace out of the printer.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and shake it gently.
- Locate the tab on the right side of the cartridge. Bend it until it breaks, and then yank out all of the tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 13X high-yield toner for this machine at low discounted prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting a printed page that is too light even though I just replaced the old toner cartridge on my HP LaserJet 1300?
If you’re getting too light print results, then check your printer’s EconoMode setting. When this setting is used full time, chances are the toner supply will outlast the mechanical parts inside the cartridge. So, try changing the setting of your printer to resolve this issue.
Can you please tell me how to resolve this toner smear issue that I’m experiencing when printing?
One possible reason why you’re getting toner smears is that some toner might have spilled in the printer. Try cleaning it out and see if it fixes the issue. But if no toner is spilled, then the problem could be in the toner cartridge itself. It might have gone bad—letting too much toner out at one time. Replace the toner cartridge if that is the case.
What does it mean when my printer says, ‘NO EP Cartridge’?
It simply means that there is no toner cartridge installed or the toner cartridge installed is not recognized by the printer. If you have recently installed a new cartridge, then try removing and reinstalling it.