HP LaserJet 1300 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP LaserJet 1300 is a black-and-white laser printer. It provides resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, and it offers print speeds up to 20 pages per minute, as well as 8 seconds for the first page out. It supports a wide variety of paper types and sizes, including cardstock, envelopes, labels, transparencies, letter, legal, and more.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
Easy steps to replace a toner cartridge in an HP LaserJet 1300 printer.
- Pull open the print cartridge door.
- Take the empty toner cartridge that you wish to replace out of the printer.
- Take your new toner cartridge out of its wrapper and shake it gently.
- Locate the tab on the right side of the cartridge. Bend it until it breaks, and then yank out all of the tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 13X high-yield toner for this machine at low discounted prices.