LaserJet 1200Cartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1200, LaserJet 1200n, LaserJet 1200se
- HP C7115X (15X) Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Do you need to replace the toner in your HP LaserJet 1200 printer? Follow these simple steps.
- Open the printer lid. You will feel a slight resistance as the lid is pulling the empty toner cartridge towards you.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and insert it into the printer.
- Close the printer lid. The new cartridge will move back to its correct position.
- You'll hear a humming sound as the printer charges up. When you see the green light, your printer is ready to print.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP Laserjet 1200 printing so lightly even if I just replaced the toner cartridge?
Light printing is usually due to your printer set on Economode. Try changing your printer setting.
Are compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges the same?
Although both are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges are two different types of cartridges. Compatible toner cartridges are brand-new cartridges made by third-party manufacturers, while remanufactured toner cartridges are recycled OEM cartridges with only some internal parts replaced.
Are your remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges backed by some sort of guarantee?
Yes. All Carrot Ink brand products are backed by a full-year money-back guarantee. We want you to be happy with your purchase. But if for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, we offer you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.