HP LaserJet 1160 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop here today for superior-quality compatible toner cartridges designed to work on HP LaserJet 1160 printers. Since 1998, Carrot Ink has been providing high-quality but reasonably priced compatible toner cartridges and printer supplies. We take pride in our products that we even back them with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want our customers to be happy. So, we continue to strive hard to improve not just our products but also our customer’s shopping experience. With our live customer service, you can easily reach us to place your order. Not sure if the JUMBO HP 49A (Q5949A) Black is the right option for you? Then, call us today so we can assist you.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $65.95
Special Price $31.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to install the toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet 1160:
- Open the door of the print cartridge.
- Pull out the packaging materials used to protect the new print cartridge. Be careful not to expose the cartridge to too much light.
- Bend the tab on the left part of the print cartridge to break it loose.
- Remove the plastic protective tape from the print cartridge by pulling the colored pull tab.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge from left to right and right to left five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Install the print cartridge in the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would you recommend getting a jumbo toner cartridge?
Yes, if you do plenty of high volume printing jobs. If not, our standard cartridges are sufficient.
Do jumbo toner cartridges really cost higher than the standard ones?
Yes. Jumbo cartridges cost a few dollars more because they contain more ink than regular cartridges.
How often should I replace the toner cartridge on my HP LaserJet 1160 printer?
The more you use your printer, the more likely you’ll replace the toner cartridge sooner. The same goes for the type of documents you print every day. The more toner your printed pages use, the more frequently you’ll need replacement.