LaserJet 1150Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
If you’re tired of running out of toner at the most opportune time, we at Carrot Ink have the best possible solution for you and your wallet. If you’ve always been in need of toners and have considered stocking up but the price tag stopped you—well, hesitate no more! Buy our HP 24X (Q2624X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge for a fraction of the cost. You’ll never have to worry about running out of ink and rushing into the supply store anymore! We would gladly deliver your purchases for free when you order at least worth of items. Plus, our products also come with a 1-year warranty—you have nothing to lose so call us now and place your order.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1150
- HP 24X (Q2624X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the print cartridge door and gently remove the used cartridge with care.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and gently rock it from side to side. This ensures that the ink inside is distributed thoroughly.
- Find the tab on the right side of the cartridge and bend it to break loose. After that, pull the sealing tab until the tape is completely removed.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and push until it is firmly seated. Close the printer’s cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner yield?
Our HP 24X (Q2624X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has page yield of 4,000 pages. Please be informed that factors such as type of paper used, printer settings, and frequency of printing may affect the total yield of any toner.
If this toner is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Definitely! Our products are remanufactured in a legitimate, ISO-9001 certified facility, where they are restored to their original state and refilled to capacity.
Is it recommended to stock up on toner?
Yes! This way, you’ll never have to run into an ink emergency again. If you’re stocking new toners, we recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to avoid compromising the quality of the ink.