HP LaserJet 1100a TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1100a
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s door by pulling it from the printer’s body. Then, remove the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it from side to side to distribute the ink evenly.
- Locate the tab on the right side of the cartridge. Bend it so you can break it loose.
- Pull that tab until the tape is removed.
- Insert your new toner cartridge in the printer’s body by sliding it in and waiting until you hear it lock in place. Close the printer’s door.
Will this work just as well as the original cartridge?
Certainly! The dimensions of our toner cartridges are just the same as the original cartridge. Moreover, we make sure each product follows the highest standards before we ship them to our customers.
How many pages can I get from this?
Our HP 92A (C4092A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you an approximately 2,500 page yield. Actual results may vary depending on printer settings, usage, paper type and other factors.
What if I don’t like the quality of this cartridge?
We put your satisfaction at the core of our services at Carrot Ink. If you don’t like how your pages came out, no worries! Contact our friendly customer services and we’ll give you free returns if you’re not satisfied—no questions asked.