LaserJet 1022nCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1022n
- HP 12A (Q2612A) Black JUMBO Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 1020, LaserJet 3050, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Open the print cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Proceed once the printer becomes silent and idle. Release the used ink cartridge by pressing the tab on the front of the cartridge. Then, pull it out to remove it completely from the slot.
- Get the new ink cartridge and take it out from its packaging. Then, remove the orange cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and press it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I replace missing ink cartridges on my HP PhotoSmart 8050 as soon as possible?
Missing ink cartridges can cause the print head to dry out. This will then lead to print quality issues and possible damage to the ink system. So, make sure to replace missing ink cartridges immediately.
Is it true that touching the copper-colored contacts on the cartridges can cause ink failure and bad electrical connections?
Yes. That is why when handling a new ink cartridge, make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. And make sure not to re-tape the cartridges too.
Will I get more printed pages if I choose the high-yield remanufactured ink cartridge?
Yes. Because a high-yield ink cartridge contains more ink, allowing you to print more pages than standard cartridges. Just take note that page yield figures are estimates based on standard page coverage. Actual results will vary according to your usage.