LaserJet 1018Cartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1018
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to remove and replace the toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet 1018:
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the print cartridge access door. Wait for it to be idle and silent before continuing.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Lightly shake the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner inside.
- Use the pink pull tab and remove all the tape from the toner cartridge. Set it aside for recycling.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the correct slot.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is more reliable: a compatible toner cartridge or a remanufactured cartridge?
Both options are equally cost-effective and reliable. But if you are more after brand-new cartridges, then go with compatible cartridges. They are made to exact OEM specifications, so they are guaranteed to work on your printer.
Would you recommend getting the extra high yield toner cartridge over the high yield version for my HP LaserJet 1018?
The use of extra high yield toner cartridge depends on how frequently you use your printer. Our extra high yield cartridge prints approximately 4000 pages at 5% coverage. If you think the number of pages you need to print is close to 4000 at 5% coverage, then choose the extra high yield toner.
What does 5%-page coverage mean?
The ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) created this standard measurement to help cartridge manufacturers reliably inform their customers how much a printer cartridge could print. So, when we say 5%-page coverage, the 5% coverage would typically look like a 13 to 15 whole lines of text in font size 11 per page. But this can vary depending on the size and type of font that you use.