LaserJet P4515Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4515
- Special Price $76.95
- HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer and carefully remove the used cartridge from the machine.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold it on both ends and rock it gently a few times to help distribute the ink inside thoroughly. Be careful not to touch the surface of the roller to avoid printing problems later on.
- Remove the shipping lock and shipping tape from the new toner cartridge. After that, align the toner’s contacts with the printer and carefully insert the cartridge into the machine.
- Once you’ve secured that the new toner is firmly seated, close the cop cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the standard cartridge and the high-yield one?
The only difference between these two is the yield. which refers to the number of pages it can print. The standard HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can yield up to 10,000 pages, while the HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 24,000 pages.
Please note that the yield of cartridges can still be affected by certain factors such as type of paper used, frequency of printing, and printer settings.
Does the toner have an expiration date?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you plan to store extra units, we recommend that you put unopened toners in a cool, dry place and away from heat and direct sunlight to ensure that ink’s quality is intact.
Will it work with my printer?
Absolutely! Our inks and toners are expertly remanufactured to guarantee that they will work with their corresponding printers the same way OEM cartridges do. You’d also be glad to know that the use of Carrot Ink remanufactured inks and toners will not void your printer’s warranty.