LaserJet P4014Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4014
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover and remove the used print cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging. Use this same wrapper to recycle the used cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by both ends and gently rock it 5-6 times. This will ensure that the ink inside will be distributed evenly. Be careful not to touch the shutter or the roller's surface to avoid printing failures.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape carefully from the new toner cartridge. Align the new cartridge with the tracks of the printer and insert it until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover. You may also run a print test to check if the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there other HP printers this toner is compatible with?
Yes, there are. The HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is compatible with the following LaserJet models: LaserJet P4014, LaserJet P4014DN, LaserJet P4014N, LaserJet P4015, LaserJet P4015DN, LaserJet P4015N, LaserJet P4015TN, LaserJet P4015X, LaserJet P4515, LaserJet P4515N, LaserJet P4515TN, LaserJet P4515X, and LaserJet P4515XM.
Does it have an expiration date?
This particular toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. We always encourage our customers to store unopened ink cartridge in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to ensure that its quality is intact.
It's my first time buying a remanufactured toner. Will it work with my printer?
Yes! We're happy to inform you that our remanufactured ink and toners are devised to work well with genuine-brand printers which means you don't have to worry about damaging your machine or voiding its warranty.