HP LaserJet P4014 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
Whopping savings up to 40% await you when you buy HP LaserJet P4014 Toner from Carrot Ink! Enjoy crisp, professional prints and copies with Carrot Ink's top quality expertly remanufactured inks and toners. You'll never have to overspend on toner again because we offer the best discounts on ink replacements for the same performance and yield of genuine-brand cartridges. Our HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge prints about 10,000 pages--exactly like its original counterpart--and you can get it here for far less than the price of the branded one! All of our products are backed by 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but if you're not happy with your purchase, we can replace the cartridge or give you a full refund!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P4014 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover and remove the used print cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging. Use this same wrapper to recycle the used cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by both ends and gently rock it 5-6 times. This will ensure that the ink inside will be distributed evenly. Be careful not to touch the shutter or the roller's surface to avoid printing failures.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape carefully from the new toner cartridge. Align the new cartridge with the tracks of the printer and insert it until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover. You may also run a print test to check if the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there other HP printers this toner is compatible with?
Yes, there are. The HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is compatible with the following LaserJet models: LaserJet P4014, LaserJet P4014DN, LaserJet P4014N, LaserJet P4015, LaserJet P4015DN, LaserJet P4015N, LaserJet P4015TN, LaserJet P4015X, LaserJet P4515, LaserJet P4515N, LaserJet P4515TN, LaserJet P4515X, and LaserJet P4515XM.
Does it have an expiration date?
This particular toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. We always encourage our customers to store unopened ink cartridge in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to ensure that its quality is intact.
It's my first time buying a remanufactured toner. Will it work with my printer?
Yes! We're happy to inform you that our remanufactured ink and toners are devised to work well with genuine-brand printers which means you don't have to worry about damaging your machine or voiding its warranty.