LaserJet Pro P1109wCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1109w
- HP (85A) CE285A JUMBO Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro M1132, HP LaserJet Pro P1107, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover.
- Hold the used cartridge and pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Put the used toner cartridge aside and place it on top of a paper in case of toner spill.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Make sure to remove the protective tape on the new cartridge by pulling the tab on the end of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot.
- Give the new cartridge a nice push until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I recently replaced the black cartridge with a compatible black ink cartridge, but why am I getting an ‘Install Black Cartridge’ error message?
The ‘‘Install Black Cartridge’ error message could mean one of two things. It’s either you installed the black cartridge incorrectly or you failed to remove the protective tape that comes with it. Try removing the new cartridge and check if the tape is still intact. If yes, remove it before inserting it back into the slot.
What to do if toner gets on my clothing during installation?
The trick to removing toner on your clothing is using a dry cloth to wipe it off and washing it afterward in cold water. Never wash it in hot water or you’ll end up setting the toner into the fabric.
Why is it necessary to rock the new toner cartridge from front to back before installing it?
Rocking the new toner cartridge from front to back before installing it helps distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.