HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $51.95
When you need to replace your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Toner, be sure to check out these options from Carrot Ink. We highly recommend the HP 26X (CF226X) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, which can yield up to 9,000 pages. You can also try the more affordable HP 26A (CF226A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, which is impressive at a 3,100-page yield. Carrot Ink offers premium quality generic ink and toner cartridges without the huge price tag that comes with branded units. Try our generic but high-quality toners now! Our cartridges also come with a warranty and free shipping (for orders of $40 or more).
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are a few simple steps you can follow to change your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw Toner:
- Press the switch on the side and carefully pull down the front door.
- Once door is open, you’ll gain access to the used cartridge. Gently pull up the used cartridge. Place it on top of tissue paper or cloth to prevent spreading stains.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge and give it a few shakes, holding it firmly to ensure it does not fall.
- Look at the tracks inside the printer and align the replacement cartridge with these tracks. Push it so it slides into place.
- Close the door and resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between HP 26X (CF226X) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge and HP 26A (CF226A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge?
Carrot Ink’s CF226X has a page yield of 9,000 while CF226A has a page yield of 3,100. Both are great as HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw toner replacement.
What is the shelf life of the generic HP 26A and HP 26X?
Our HP 26A and HP 26X have a standard shelf life of 24-36 months. This means you can stock up on spare toner cartridges provided that you store them in their original packaging in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and any heat source.
Why is a compatible HP 26X or HP 26A better for me?
Aside from the huge price cuts (sometimes as much as 75%!), our HP 26X and HP 26A are guaranteed to provide you with crisp, clear, and fade-resistant prints. Save on printing costs and still get beautiful prints. That's certainly a great deal!