LaserJet Pro M501dnCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M501dn
- HP 87X (CF287X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro M501n, HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door of the printer by pressing the top-cover-release button.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge by its handle out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold the new cartridge on both ends and shake it 5-6 times. This will help distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the printer's slot and carefully push it into the printer.
- Close the front door. You may also use the new toner's shell to recycle the old cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the standard cartridge print? How about the high-yielding one?
The 87A (CF287A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge can print about 9000 pages, while the high-yielding option can print an approximate of 18000 pages. If you are likely to print in bulk, the HP 87X (CF287X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge is the recommended choice for you.
I have encountered low toner warnings in the past even if my toner was fairly new. Does the same thing happen to remanufactured inks?
We always recommend that customers shake their new toner cartridge prior to installation to ensure that the ink inside is thoroughly distributed. Should you encounter low toner prompts, you can remove the toner cartridge from the printer, rock it gently back and forth, and put it back into the machine.
Does your ink expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. Remember that if you're storing an unopened box of toner, make sure that it's put away in a cool dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.