HP LaserJet Pro M452DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M452DW
- HP 410X High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $108.95 As low as $99.954 Cartridges / $27.24ea
- HP 410X (CF410X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet Pro M477FDW, HP LaserJet Pro M452DN, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 410X (CF413X) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP Color LaserJet MFP M477FDN, HP LaserJet Pro M477FNW, and more! Learn More
- HP 410X (CF412X) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M452DW, HP LaserJet Pro M477FNW, and more! Learn More
- HP 410X (CF411X) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M477FNW, HP LaserJet Pro M452DW, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a guide to help you change the toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet Pro M452DW:
- Push the Power button on the left panel to open your printer.
- Grasp the blue handle on the print cartridge drawer and then, slide out the drawer.
- Grasp the toner cartridge handle. Pull the used cartridge straight up from the drawer to remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and then, pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner inside.
- Put the new toner cartridge inside the drawer.
- Close the drawer of the toner cartridge.
- Close the front door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do my printed pages have marks and smears? Could this be due to my newly installed compatible toner cartridges?
We doubt that. Print quality issues such as marks, toner specks, and smears are usually due to paper, toner, and dust particles that build up in your HP LaserJet Pro M452DW printer over time.
What is the shelf life of a toner powder?
The shelf life of a toner powder is 24 months. But if you store it in a controlled environment and keep it sealed in packaging, it may last up to 36 months.
How do compatible toner cartridges differ from remanufactured ones?
Compatible toner cartridges are made with brand-new components, while remanufactured cartridges use a combination of recycled and brand-new components.