LaserJet Pro M402dwCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M402dw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Pull down the front panel to gain access to the print cartridges.
- Pinch the blue handle to pull out the cartridge drawer.
- Find the cartridge that needs replacement and lift it up using the handle to remove it from the tray.
- Get the new toner cartridge. Take it out from its packaging and carefully remove its shipping seal.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other color cartridges.
- Slide the cartridge drawer back in to close.
- Close the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some cartridge part names have X at the end?
The X at the end of the cartridge part name means it’s a high-yield cartridge. If you are looking for a cartridge that offers higher page yield, then look for the cartridge part number with the X at the end.
Is a high-yield compatible toner cartridge a good choice for my HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn printer?
Well, it depends on where and how often you use your printer. If you frequently use it on large-volume printing projects, then a high-yield cartridge is a good pick.
Should I replace all four color cartridges at the same time?
No. Replace only the one that is totally depleted. Or you may also choose to buy all four colors and just store the rest properly in a cool and dark place for future use.