HP FAX 640 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Promote efficiency at work and amp up your productivity with HP Fax 640 ink that’s perfectly compatible with your HP Fax 640. Save up 70% on ink replacements, as our HP 701 Pigment Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is guaranteed to work as well as their original counterparts. We only hope to deliver the best customer service possible so we’re including in this package a 1-year warranty as well as money-back guarantee. There’s nothing to lose so get your ink stash now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP FAX 640 Ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- The first step is to remove the old print cartridges. After making sure that the unit is plugged and powered on, press the Start/Enter button.
- Open the control panel and then lift the cartridge compartment cover. Press the Access Cartridge button to move the carriage for easier cartridge removal. Pull the ink cartridge forward until it’s released from the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and pull the strip that covers the copper-colored contacts. Remember to never touch these contacts to avoid installation failure.
- Position the cartridge where the copper-colored contacts are toward the device, and then lower it into cartridge carrier. You’ll know that you’ve installed it correctly when the cartridge clicks into place.
- Lower the cartridge compartment cover and then close the control panel.
- Finally, press 1 to print an alignment page.
I heard that HP has already discontinued manufacturing of this ink. Can I buy it from you instead?
You can definitely count on Carrot Ink to supply you with your fax and printing ink supplies!
Is this compatible with with HP Fax 650?
Yes, you may use it with your HP Fax 650.
How long does this cartridge last?
The HP FAX 640 Ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months (if stored properly in a cool and dry place) and has a page yield of 895 (actual results will vary depending on factors like printer settings, paper type, etc.).