HP FAX 2140 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
When the cost of OEM cartridges for your HP FAX 2140 no longer fits your budget, then the smarter choice is using remanufactured cartridges. And there’s no better place to get them than here at Carrot Ink, your reliable source of quality ink cartridges. Our listing below includes the HP 701 (CC635A) Pigment Black. All our remanufactured cartridges are rebuilt using patented ink formula, so you get high-quality prints identical to their OEM version. And since they come at cheaper prices, you will save a bunch of money but enjoy print performance as good as that of OEM. Order today and start printing more pages for less!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
These eight simple steps will help you replace the cartridges on your HP Fax 2140:
- Open the printer by pressing down the Access Cartridge button on the printer control panel. The carriage will move to the access position after.
- Open the control panel followed by the cartridge compartment cover.
- Release the cartridge from the carriage by pushing down on it. Lift it up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from its own packaging. Use the pink pull tab to remove the protective tape of the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge with the label on top.
- Slide the cartridge into the carriage at an upward angle with the copper-colored contacts facing into the carriage. Push the cartridge into the carriage until it snaps into its position.
- Close the cartridge compartment cover.
- Close the control panel.
Will my HP FAX 2140 warranty be affected if I use remanufactured ink cartridges?
No. Your printer warranty will not be affected. All OEMs clearly state in their warranty that it will not get voided if you use remanufactured cartridges.
How do I prolong the life of an unopened cartridge?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of anywhere between 18-36 months (check product for exact shelf life). However, you have to keep it in its original packaging and stored in a dry, dark and cool place away from any heat or light source.
Is it true that remanufactured ink cartridges are more economical to use?
Yes. Remanufactured ink cartridges offer more savings on printing costs in the long run because of two reasons: cheaper prices and excellent print quality.