HP Deskjet 3521 InkCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 3521
- Original HP 564XL (D8J63BN) Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-PackContains 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta and 1 Yellow Original Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $75.953 Cartridges / $25.31ea
- HP 564XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 8-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $27.958 Cartridges / $3.99ea
- HP 564XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 4x HP 564XL (1 each of Black CN684WN, Cyan CN685WN, Magenta CN686WN, & Yellow CN687WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $19.95 As low as $17.954 Cartridges / $4.99ea
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 564XL (CN686WN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet 3521, HP PhotoSmart C309a, and more! Learn More
- HP 564XL (CN685WN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet 4622 e-All-in-One, HP PhotoSmart Premium C310c, and more! Learn More
- HP 564XL (CN687WN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet 4622 e-All-in-One, HP Deskjet 3522, and more! Learn More
- HP 564XL (CN684WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP PhotoSmart 5510, HP Deskjet 3526, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the basic steps to replacing the used ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3521 printer:
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the cartridge access door. Do this by holding the door on both sides and gently lift it up to open.
- Wait for the carriage to stop moving before you proceed.
- Find the cartridge that you want to replace and press the tab on its front to release it.
- Pull the cartridge out to remove.
- Get the new ink cartridge and pull the tab to remove its protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my HP Deskjet 3521 is already running low on ink?
Your HP printer will need a replacement cartridge soon when a ‘Low on Ink’ message appears on your printer’s control panel.
Why did my printer display an ‘Incompatible Ink Cartridge’ error after I installed a new cartridge?
It’s likely that the new ink cartridge was not inserted properly. Try reinstalling the cartridge. This time make sure it snaps into place.
Will a high yield ink cartridge fit in my printer?
Yes, definitely! A high yield cartridge and a standard cartridge has the same size. The only difference is that the former contains more ink.