Deskjet 3511Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 3511, DeskJet 3511 e-All-in-One
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 330 Page Yield
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3511 by following these simple steps:
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Load plain paper into the input tray until it stops.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves into the access area and stops.
- Release the cartridge that needs replacement by pressing it down.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out to remove.
- Take the new cartridge out of the box. Pull the pink tab and carefully remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge in the open slot. Push it until it pops into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a remanufactured ink cartridge damage my HP Deskjet 3511?
No. Remanufactured cartridges are tested to ensure they meet OEM standards, so they are guaranteed not to sabotage your printer.
Is there a difference between HP 61XL and HP 61?
Yes. The one with the XL after the part number is the high-yield version. And a high yield cartridge often contains more ink, so it’s a good choice for those who print frequently.
Does your remanufactured ink cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes. We want you to shop with confidence with us, so all our products are backed by a 1-year warranty.