HP Deskjet 3056A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Find the best deals on replacement ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 3056A here at Carrot Ink. We are your trustworthy source of finest-quality remanufactured ink cartridges that offer the best print performance and consistent yields. Choose between the High Yield HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black and the High Yield HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color. Or get one of our 3-Pack or 5-Pack Combos if you wish to replace multiple cartridges at the same time. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with confidence here at Carrot Ink. Need assistance in placing your order? Call our toll-free line or chat with one of our friendly ink and toner experts now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 3056A Ink
Contains 5x HP 61XL (3x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 2x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN)) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Contains 2x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 1x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $47.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and Many More!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and Many More!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the old ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet 3056A by following these easy steps:
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Open the paper tray and raise the paper input tray. Remember to load paper into the tray.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Remove the old cartridge when the carriage stops moving. Press down on the cartridge lightly to release it, and then pull it out slowly.
- Get the new cartridge and remove it from its packaging.
- Pull the plastic tab. Be careful not to touch the electric contacts and ink nozzles.
- Install the new cartridge in its corresponding slot.
- Close the cartridge access door.
What is a high yield remanufactured ink cartridge?
A high yield ink cartridge contains more ink than a standard yield cartridge. As a result, it prints more pages. So it’s a more economical option for those who do a lot of printing jobs.
Which is better for my HP Deskjet 3056A: a high yield or a standard yield ink cartridge?
Well, it all depends on the volume of printing work that you frequently do. For high volume printing jobs, getting a high yield cartridge is recommended because you get to save more in the long run.
Why are remanufactured ink cartridges better for the environment?
Every remanufactured ink cartridge keeps approximately three pounds of waste out of landfills. So, using this product helps prevent adding up to the more than 350 million printer cartridges that are being discarded in landfills every year.