HP Deskjet 3051A Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Amplify your printing yield with HP Deskjet 3051A ink and find the best prices here at Carrot Ink! Get up to 56% on savings when you avail of our remanufactured inks genuinely compatible with your HP Deskjet printer. Enjoy best print performance and consistent yield while saving money. You can choose from single cartridges like HP 61XL Black High-Yield Remanufactured Cartridge or buy a full set that comes in 5-pack combo. Be one of the satisfied customers who have found their printing solutions here at Carrot Ink and never overspend on ink cartridges again!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button once, and then load a piece of paper into the input tray and wait for it to stop. Slide the paper width guide to fit the size of the paper properly.
- Open the cartridge access door. You will notice that the carriage will move to the center of the printer. When it stops, press the cartridge down lightly to release it and then pull it out. If you are replacing the colored ink cartridge, pull the one on the left. If you’re replacing the black cartridge, you’ll find this one on the right.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its wrapper and then peel off the plastic tab that covers the copper-colored contacts. Do not touch these electrical contacts or the ink nozzles to prevent electronic damage.
- Hold the cartridge by its sides and face its nozzle downward. Slide it towards the slot and push it until it snaps into place. Close the cartridge access door.
- You will find a button next to OK. Press it to print an alignment page.
Does this cartridge already come with the ink or do I need to buy a separate refill?
Our HP Deskjet 3051A Ink is already filled with ink which means you only have to buy the cartridge that you need.
What is the expiration date of this ink?
The cartridge has a shelf life of 12-18 months. It will not go bad as long as you keep it in its original packaging and store it in a cool and dry place.
What does XL in the package mean?
The XL cartridges have a higher printing yield and they last longer because they hold more ink.