Deskjet 2540Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 2540
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 330 Page Yield
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2540 printer. Maje sure to put paper to its tray. Then, slowly open its cartridge door until it is completely open.
- When the printer head is idle and silent, you can now select which cartridge you want to replace. Once you've found the expended tank, you should then push it down to release it from its slot.
- Remove the cartridge out of its packaging. Then, pull its plastic tape and other protective coverings.
- Put the new cartridge to the slot with its nozzle facing the printer. Be sure that you are placing the cartridge to its correct color slot. Lift the cartridge cover to close.