HP Deskjet 2512 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 2512 All-in-One Printer lets you print, scan, and copy. It prints up to 7.5 pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages per minute in color. Installation is fast and you can print borderless documents up to 8.5" x 11". Amazon users give this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we carry remanufactured HP 61XL ink cartridges for this printer at 50% less than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load paper onto the paper tray. Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move towards the center.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. The printer will align the cartridges.