Deskjet 2512Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 2512
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6-Pack
Contains 4 HP 61XL Black and 2 HP 61XL Tricolor Remanufactured High Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$131.956 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 3 Black, and 2 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$111.955 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$65.953 Cartridges / $ea
- $63.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$49.952 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more! Learn More
- HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load paper onto the paper tray. Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move towards the center.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it that my color ink is not printing but the black ink is totally fine?
A low or empty ink cartridge can lead to print quality issues. Try checking the estimated color ink level on your printer. If an indicator shows that your color print cartridge is empty or running low on ink, consider getting a replacement soon.
What to do if I get an ‘Alignment Unsuccessful’ error message after installing a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 2512 printer?
There are three things that you can do to resolve the ‘Alignment Unsuccessful’ error on your printer. One, use clean white paper and retry alignment. Two, scan page if required. And three, if the 'Alignment Unsuccessful' message does not disappear but you see a ‘Skip’ button, then press the button so you can continue printing without alignment. If all these fails to resolve the issue, then try resetting your printer.
How fast can I get my ordered ink cartridge?
Delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose. Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 8 business days.