HP Deskjet 2512 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP Deskjet 2512 All-in-One Printer lets you print, scan, and copy. It prints up to 7.5 pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages per minute in color. Installation is fast, and you can print borderless documents up to 8.5" x 11". Amazon users give this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality. (Hint: At Carrot Ink, we carry remanufactured HP 61XL ink cartridges for this printer at 50% less than genuine HP cartridges. They are manufactured to OE standards, so they are guaranteed to work on your HP printer or your money back. Buy now and take advantage of our free shipping on order subtotals $40 or more.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load paper onto the paper tray. Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move towards the center.
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it that my color ink is not printing but the black ink is totally fine?
A low or empty ink cartridge can lead to print quality issues. Try checking the estimated color ink level on your printer. If an indicator shows that your color print cartridge is empty or running low on ink, consider getting a replacement soon.
What to do if I get an ‘Alignment Unsuccessful’ error message after installing a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 2512 printer?
There are three things that you can do to resolve the ‘Alignment Unsuccessful’ error on your printer. One, use clean white paper and retry alignment. Two, scan page if required. And three, if the 'Alignment Unsuccessful' message does not disappear but you see a ‘Skip’ button, then press the button so you can continue printing without alignment. If all these fails to resolve the issue, then try resetting your printer.
How fast can I get my ordered ink cartridge?
Delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose. Standard shipping usually takes 3 to 8 business days.