HP Deskjet 2510 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Want to save up to 75% off on printing costs? Go with affordable remanufactured ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 2510. Carrot Ink offers high-quality but low-priced remanufactured ink cartridges guaranteed to work on your Deskjet 2510 or your money back. Our listing below includes the High Yield HP 61XL (CH563WN) Black and the High Yield HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color. They all come with a money-back guarantee—so if you’re not satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked. Want to know more about our products? Call us via our toll-free line and our friendly customer service representative will assist you.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 2510 Ink
Contains 5x HP 61XL (3x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 2x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN)) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Contains 2x Black HP 61XL (CH563WN), and 1x Color HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and Many More!
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 1510, HP Deskjet 3512, and Many More!
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Deskjet 2510 with these steps:
- Push the Power button if your printer is not yet turned on.
- Load unused, plain white paper into the input or paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center and is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Gently push down the cartridge to release it. Get the cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack the new print cartridge. Pull the orange tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Hold the cartridge on both sides with the nozzles facing the printer.
- Slide the cartridge into its proper slot.
- Push the cartridge firmly into the slot until you hear it snaps into place.
- Repeat these steps if you wish to replace another cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I replace the ink cartridge as soon as the indicator shows a low-ink level?
Not necessarily. But you need to get a new ink cartridge soon. You need not wait until the print quality becomes unacceptable.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet 2510?
Yes. Our remanufactured cartridges may be refurbished, but we use the highest quality ink and brand-new components to replace worn-down parts.
What does XL mean after the cartridge part number?
It simply means that the ink cartridge is a high yield version, which contains more ink than the standard one.