Deskjet 1056Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet 1056
- HP 61XL (CH564WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 1051, HP Deskjet 3510, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the power button to turn the machine on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. The ink carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the top of the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge door. An alignment page will print.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I resolve this ‘Incompatible Print Cartridge’ error on my HP Deskjet 1056 printer?
When your printer displays the ‘Incompatible Print Cartridge’ error, it’s likely that one of the ink cartridges does not have full electrical contact with your Deskjet 1056. To resolve this issue, simply remove and reinstall the ‘problem’ cartridge properly. Make sure all packing materials are removed from the cartridge before inserting it back into the printer.
Are ink smears a result of using a remanufactured ink cartridge?
Not at all. Remanufactured ink cartridges are rebuilt to meet OEM specifications, so they offer the same print quality as an OEM cartridge. Ink smears on printed pages often occur when you use the wrong paper type for the print job or when there’s ink build-up on your printer’s internal components.
What cartridges are included in your remanufactured HP 61XL 5-Pack Combo?
The remanufactured HP 61XL 5-Pack Combo includes 3 black and 2 color ink cartridges.