HP Deskjet F4435 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Get your printer ready for the rainy days with Carrot Ink’s choice of remanufactured inks and save up to 70%! Always be ready with remarkably vivid prints with our HP 60 (CC640WN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or save even more per cartridge with our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo which includes both black and colored ink cartridges. Our expertly remanufactured inks also come with a 1-year warranty and are guaranteed to work with your printer. In the event you’re not happy with your purchase, we also have a no-questions-asked return policy. Call us now and our friendly customer service would be happy to discuss with your ink options!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet F4435 ink
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $72.95
Contains 2x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 1x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $46.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and many more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your printer by pressing the power button. You also need to load clean paper into the tray and make sure it fits within the paper width guides. This will be used for when the printer runs an alignment test after the installation.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to finish moving to the center and to go idle.
- Press down on the empty cartridge gently to release and pull it towards you.
- Remove the new cartridge out of its packaging carefully and remove its protective tape by pulling the pink tab. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzle or the copper-colored contacts to avoid electrical failures or clogs later.
- Install the new cartridge by inserting it into the slot and pushing it firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door and wait for the alignment page to print.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I use a remanufactured ink cartridge, will it void my printer’s warranty?
We’re happy to tell you that your printer’s warranty will not be void when you use Carrot Ink remanufactured inks. Our products are guaranteed to work with your printer just like original cartridges would, as it comes in the same dimensions and features.
How many pages can this cartridge print?
This cartridge can yield an approximate of 200 pages. Please remember that the page yield can vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
Does this cartridge work with other HP printers?
Yes. In fact, this cartridge is compatible with a selection of HP Deskjet, Envy, and Photosmart series printers. You may view the complete list of compatible printers or feel free to ask our friendly customer service.