Deskjet F4400Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4400
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $60.953 Cartridges / $20.32ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $42.952 Cartridges / $21.48ea
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load paper onto the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move towards the center
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. An alignment page will print.
- Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and press the Scan button. The printer will align the cartridges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the cartridge keep popping out when I tried installing it on my HP Deskjet F4400 printer?
It’s most likely that you are doing an installation step wrong. Make sure that the label on top of the cartridge is facing up and not facing you. Then, push it firmly forward until you hear it click into place. If you don’t hear a click, it means it’s not seated properly and it will just pop out again.
What to do if my HP printer does not print an alignment page after inserting a new ink cartridge?
If your printer does not print an alignment page after inserting a new ink cartridge, perhaps you failed to close the front access door. If it is closed, then check if there are any obstruction on the cartridge carriage, including the packing material of the newly installed cartridge. Remove any packing material on the cartridge and reinstall it.
Does your remanufactured HP ink cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes. We offer a full one-year warranty on all our remanufactured ink cartridges.