HP Deskjet F4400 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Deskjet F4400 All-in-One Printer features resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, and print speeds up to 28 pages per minute in black, and 22 pages per minute in color. Amazon users give this printer 3 out of 5 stars. Some like its print quality, others report it wouldn't work. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 60XL ink cartridges at 50-70% less cost than genuine HP cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the power for your HP Deskjet printer.
- Load paper onto the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move towards the center
- Press down on the cartridge you want to replace to release it. Pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door. An alignment page will print.
- Place the page face down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the lid and press the Scan button. The printer will align the cartridges.