Deskjet F4240Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Avoid printing delays—get affordable remanufactured ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet F4240. With Carrot Ink’s low-priced, high-quality remanufactured cartridges, you need not wait until you’ve got more money to purchase replacement cartridges. And since we made them available for you online, this is even more convenient for you. With just a few mouse clicks in the comfort of your home or office, you get your needed ink cartridge in no time. Check out our listing to find the right cartridge that you need. Is it the High-Yield HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black or the 5-Pack Combo HP 60XL? Not sure what fits your printer? Give us a call. Our friendly customer service representative will assist you.
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet F4240
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 440 Page Yield
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the ink cartridge on your HP Deskjet F4240, here are the steps:
- Turn the printer on.
- Open the cartridge door located on the right side of the printer.
- Wait until the carriage moves on the right side of the printer. Let it settle and then press down the cartridge that you need to replace.
- Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package. Remove the protective tape by pulling the pink tab.
- Place the new cartridge in the empty slot. Push it until it pops into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did I get a ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ after installing a new ink cartridge on my HP Deskjet F4240?
A ‘Print Cartridge Problem’ appears if a newly installed cartridge does not have full electrical contact with the printer. Try removing the new cartridge and reseat it properly this time.
Why is it that the printed output is dull in comparison to the original when I started using remanufactured ink cartridges?
A dull printout does not necessarily mean the replacement cartridge is not of good quality. The use of wrong paper can also be the likely cause. The same with incorrect print settings and defects on the cartridge. Let us know if you encounter any issues after installing our product and we will help resolve them.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee on your products?
Yes. If you’re not satisfied with our remanufactured ink cartridges, we’ll give you a full refund.